Independent Financial Adviser Winscombe
Independent Financial Advisers / IFA in Winscombe
Invest Southwest have independent financial advisers based in Winscombe and surrounding areas throughout the South West. Each financial adviser is highly qualified and vastly experienced and will be happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
All of our financial advisors believe good quality advice is rarely transactional and success is evidenced by building long term relationships with our clients. Our professional advisers are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you can check this quickly and easily online through the search facility on the Financial Conduct Authority website.
We provide a fully independent service, which means our clients receive unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant market.
The following forms of advice are provided in your area:
- Investment advice in Winscombe such as ISAs, OEICs, Bonds and Investment Trusts, Onshore and Offshore
- Pension advice in Winscombe including Personal Pensions, Retirement Planning and Annuities
- Savings advice in Winscombe such as Regular Savings Plans, School Fees planning, National Savings and ISAs
- Mortgage advice in Winscombe including Remortgages and Equity Release
- Personal Protection advice in Winscombe such as Life Cover, Income Protection and Critical Illness
- Estate & IHT Planning in Winscombe including Asset Protection, Gifts, Trusts, Wills and Probate
- Long Term Care advice in Winscombe such as Home Reversion Plans and Specialist Advice
- Business advice in Winscombe including Commercial Finance, Key Person Cover, Group Pensions and Auto-Enrolment
When providing advice, our fees are clearly explained at outset and all initial meetings are free and if you feel comfortable that we are the right advisers for you we will agree on how to pay for our service. More information on ways to pay can be found on the costs and services page.
Please call us on 01934 310653 or fill in our enquiry form to arrange your free initial meeting with our independent financial advisor Winscombe.
Facts about Winscombe
Winscombe is a village in North Somerset, England, close to the settlements of Axbridge and Cheddar, on the western edge of the Mendip Hills, 7 miles (11 km) south-east of Weston-super-Mare and 14 miles (23 km) south-west of Bristol. The Parish of Winscombe and Sandford, centred around the Parish Church of Church of St James the Great, includes the villages/hamlets of Barton, Hale, Oakridge, Sidcot and Woodborough.
Winscombe has a few shops and businesses focused in the centre of the village, along Woodborough Road and Sandford Road. There is a doctor's surgery in the village, and two dentists.