Independent Financial Adviser Locking
Independent Financial Advisers / IFA in Locking
Invest Southwest have independent financial advisers based in Locking and surrounding areas throughout the South West. Each financial adviser is highly qualified and vastly experienced and will be happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
All of our financial advisors believe good quality advice is rarely transactional and success is evidenced by building long term relationships with our clients. Our professional advisers are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you can check this quickly and easily online through the search facility on the Financial Conduct Authority website.
We provide a fully independent service, which means our clients receive unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant market.
The following forms of advice are provided in your area:
- Investment advice in Locking such as ISAs, OEICs, Bonds and Investment Trusts, Onshore and Offshore
- Pension advice in Locking including Personal Pensions, Retirement Planning and Annuities
- Savings advice in Locking such as Regular Savings Plans, School Fees planning, National Savings and ISAs
- Mortgage advice in Locking including Remortgages and Equity Release
- Personal Protection advice in Locking such as Life Cover, Income Protection and Critical Illness
When providing advice, our fees are clearly explained at outset and all initial meetings are free and if you feel comfortable that we are the right advisers for you we will agree on how to pay for our service. More information on ways to pay can be found on the costs and services page.
Please call us on 01934 310653 or fill in our enquiry form to arrange your free initial meeting with our independent financial advisor Locking.
Facts about Locking
The village of Locking is small but has a long history. There is evidence of Roman settlements nearby.The name "Locking" has a Saxon derivation probably meaning"Locc's people" and it was in the Saxon period that the church and village grew. The parish was part of the Winterstoke Hundred.
East of the village, close to RAF Locking is the site of Locking Castle a motte and bailey castle on Carberry Hill. It has been designated as a Scheduled Ancient Monument.