Independent Financial Adviser Frome
Independent Financial Advisers / IFA in Frome
Invest Southwest have independent financial advisers based in Frome and surrounding areas throughout the South West. Each financial adviser is highly qualified and vastly experienced and will be happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
All of our financial advisors believe good quality advice is rarely transactional and success is evidenced by building long term relationships with our clients. Our professional advisers are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you can check this quickly and easily online through the search facility on the Financial Conduct Authority website.
We provide a fully independent service, which means our clients receive unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant market.
The following forms of advice are provided in your area:
- Investment advice in Frome such as ISAs, OEICs, Bonds and Investment Trusts, Onshore and Offshore
- Pension advice in Frome including Personal Pensions, Retirement Planning and Annuities
- Savings advice in Frome such as Regular Savings Plans, School Fees planning, National Savings and ISAs
- Mortgage advice in Frome including Remortgages and Equity Release
- Personal Protection advice in Frome such as Life Cover, Income Protection and Critical Illness
- Estate & IHT Planning in Frome including Asset Protection, Gifts, Trusts, Wills and Probate
- Long Term Care advice in Frome such as Home Reversion Plans and Specialist Advice
- Business advice in Frome including Commercial Finance, Key Person Cover, Group Pensions and Auto-Enrolment
When providing advice, our fees are clearly explained at outset and all initial meetings are free and if you feel comfortable that we are the right advisers for you we will agree on how to pay for our service. More information on ways to pay can be found on the costs and services page.
Please call us on 01173 701730 or fill in our enquiry form to arrange your free initial meeting with our independent financial advisor Frome.
Facts about Frome
Frome is a town and civil parish in northeast Somerset, England. Located at the eastern end of the Mendip Hills, the town is built on uneven high ground, and centres around the River Frome. The town is approximately 13 miles (21 km)south of Bath, 43 miles (69 km) east of the county town, Taunton and 107 miles(172 km) west of London. In the 2001 census, the population was given as24,510. The town is in the Mendip district of Somerset and is part of the parliamentary constituency of Somerton and Frome.
In April 2010 a large hoard of third-century Roman coins was unearthed in a field near the town. From AD 950 to 1650, Frome was larger than Bath and originally grew due to the wool and cloth industry. It later diversified intometal-working and printing, although these have declined. The town grew substantially in the 20th century but still retains a very large number of listed buildings, and most of the centre falls within a conservation area.
The town has road and rail transport links and acts as an economic centre for the surrounding area. It also provides a centre for cultural and sporting activities, including the annual Frome Festival and Frome Museum. A number of notable individuals were born in, or have lived in, the town.