Independent Financial Adviser Downend
Independent Financial Advisers / IFA in Downend
Invest Southwest have independent financial advisers based in Downend and surrounding areas throughout the South West. Each financial adviser is highly qualified and vastly experienced and will be happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
All of our financial advisors believe good quality advice is rarely transactional and success is evidenced by building long term relationships with our clients. Our professional advisers are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you can check this quickly and easily online through the search facility on the Financial Conduct Authority website.
We provide a fully independent service, which means our clients receive unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant market.
The following forms of advice are provided in your area:
- Investment advice in Downend such as ISAs, OEICs, Bonds and Investment Trusts, Onshore and Offshore
- Pension advice in Downend including Personal Pensions, Retirement Planning and Annuities
- Savings advice in Downend such as Regular Savings Plans, School Fees planning, National Savings and ISAs
- Mortgage advice in Downend including Remortgages and Equity Release
- Personal Protection advice in Downend such as Life Cover, Income Protection and Critical Illness
- Estate & IHT Planning in Downend including Asset Protection, Gifts, Trusts, Wills and Probate
- Long Term Care advice in Downend such as Home Reversion Plans and Specialist Advice
- Business advice in Downend including Commercial Finance, Key Person Cover, Group Pensions and Auto-Enrolment
When providing advice, our fees are clearly explained at outset and all initial meetings are free and if you feel comfortable that we are the right advisers for you we will agree on how to pay for our service. More information on ways to pay can be found on the costs and services page.
Please call us on 01173 701730 or fill in our enquiry form to arrange your free initial meeting with our independent financial advisor Downend.
Facts about Downend
Downend has a wide range of local parks and open spaces, most notably King George's Field in memorial to King George V, the playing fields are used for Football in the Winter and Cricket in the summer months.
Downend school features the majority of the area's sports facilities, on the school's site there is a Sports Centre, Sports Hall, Changing + shower areas and a Gymnasium. The school has an all-weather football pitch which is hired out regularly for football training by local teams, Netball, Basketball and Nine Tennis Courts, Cricket nets and long jump pits. However there are no rugby pitches because the council decide what sporting facilities it chooses, even though there are three football pitches and the all-weather pitch.
There are also tennis courts at Cleeve Hill Tennis Club, Queensholm Park and Page Park. Football is also played at Queensholm Park, Blackhorse Lane, Blackhorse Road and Page Park. A wide range of sports facilities are also available at Kingswood Leisure Centre.Facilities include swimming pools, a gym & various courts. Some nearby community spaces include King George V playing fields, the former Downend School lower site playing fields and Page park.