Independent Financial Adviser Worle
Independent Financial Advisers / IFA in Worle
Invest Southwest have independent financial advisers based in Worle and surrounding areas throughout the South West. Each financial adviser is highly qualified and vastly experienced and will be happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
All of our financial advisors believe good quality advice is rarely transactional and success is evidenced by building long term relationships with our clients. Our professional advisers are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you can check this quickly and easily online through the search facility on the Financial Conduct Authority website.
We provide a fully independent service, which means our clients receive unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant market.
The following forms of advice are provided in your area:
- Investment advice in Worle such as ISAs, OEICs, Bonds and Investment Trusts, Onshore and Offshore
- Pension advice in Worle including Personal Pensions, Retirement Planning and Annuities
- Savings advice in Worle such as Regular Savings Plans, School Fees planning, National Savings and ISAs
- Mortgage advice in Worle including Remortgages and Equity Release
- Personal Protection advice in Worle such as Life Cover, Income Protection and Critical Illness
- Estate & IHT Planning in Worle including Asset Protection, Gifts, Trusts, Wills and Probate
- Long Term Care advice in Worle such as Home Reversion Plans and Specialist Advice
- Business advice in Worle including Commercial Finance, Key Person Cover, Group Pensions and Auto-Enrolment
When providing advice, our fees are clearly explained at outset and all initial meetings are free and if you feel comfortable that we are the right advisers for you we will agree on how to pay for our service. More information on ways to pay can be found on the costs and services page.
Please call us on 01934 310653 or fill in our enquiry form to arrange your free initial meeting with our independent financial advisor Worle.
Facts about Worle
The name was possibly formed from the Old English Wor + leah meaning 'wood or clearing frequented by grouse',or perhaps 'moor meadow'.The parish was part of the Winterstoke Hundred.
Worle has grown dramatically in the last 40 years. That initial development in the 1970s and 1980s included a large number of houses, a Sainsbury supermarket, a secondary school and a necumenical church (St Marks). However in recent years a larger range of facilities and amenities have opened up, including large stores, shops, a medical centre, a train station and additional churches. Weston-super-Mare's Magistrates Court has relocated to Worle. It also has a number of active groups and societies including a Lions club.
St Martin's Church was built in 1125 and rebuilt during the 14th and 15th centuries, with major restoration and extension work in 1870. The Church is now ecumenical, with Methodist as well as Church of England ministers. It is a Grade II* listed building.
The Weston & Somerset Mercury is the local newspaper.